By decision of the WIL Dean's College, the following changes are introduced in the organization of the academic year in the 2023/24 summer semester:
- April 22, 2024 – classes as on an even Wednesday (instead of an odd Monday);
- April 23, 2024 – classes as on an even Thursday (instead of an odd Tuesday);
- April 24, 2024 – classes as on an even Friday (instead of an odd Wednesday).
We will remind you well in advance
The correction aims to equalize the number of individual even and odd days in the semester.
The Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Cracow University of Technology kindly invites candidates from abroad to undertake second-cycle studies in English, partial or full, in the newly opened specialization Structural Design and Management in Civil Engineering.
The studies last three semesters and begin in March of every academic year.
Information on the rules of recruitment can be found on the IRO website.
The new Office 365 Pro Plus service has been launched for students of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, allowing free access to the latest version of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Lync, Publisher and Access).
Every 30 days, the Office application will check if you are entitled to use the package for free. If your computer (or another device with the package installed) is not connected to the Internet, you will be reminded about that by an appropriate message. Lack of Internet connection or lack of permissions (resulting, for example, from blocking your PK account) will cause the application to enter a restricted mode. You will be prompted to renew your subscription. All you need to do then is to connect to the Internet and confirm the login and password to regain full functionality of the package.
To install the latest Office suite on a private PC or MAC, please follow the steps listed below:
2. Select the "Install Office" button at right (marked in red). If there is a need to change the installation settings, e.g. system or language version, select "Other installation options", if there is no such need, select the first item on list.
3. After completing these steps, the download of the Office 365 package will start. When the installation is complete, start one of the package applications, e.g. Word and log in to your work account. Office 365 will download the required license for your account and you can start using the programs.